Dr. Patrick Carrigan
Specialty in Endodontics (Root Canal Dentistry)
Member of “American Association of Endodontists”
Former Clinical Instructor at Temple University Dental School in Philadelphia
- University of Pittsburgh 1976
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine; Doctor of Dental Medicine 1981
- Temple University School of Dentistry; Certification in Endodontics (Root Canal Dentistry)
- Private Practice since 1984
- Licensed to Practice Dentistry in the state of Pennsylvania and Florida
- Former President of local Dental Society in Pennsylvania
More About Dr. Carrigan
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Dr. Carrigan attended the University of Pittsburgh for both his Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and his Doctor of Dental Medicine. Subsequently, he continued his training in a post dental specialty residency. He received his Certification in Endodontology from Temple University.
Dr. Carrigan has had articles published in the Journal of Endodontics and has earned numerous awards including recognition as an Alumni of Distinction from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine and the Louis Seiden Award for Clinical Excellence. He was recognized with “The Pittsburgh Top Dentist Award for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010″. His area of interest includes the diagnosis and treatment plan of complex dental conditions and Microscope Endodontic Surgery.