Bayview Dental Arts is pleased to announce…
Dr. Robert C. Hedgepath has become an Invisalign Certified Provider, now offering an alternative to discovering your best smile!
If you have been unhappy with your smile and are seeking a non-invasive solution, Invisalign is that solution! Invisalign allows us to move your teeth into their ideal position to promote increased function and esthetics!
Invisalign can treat:
- Crowded teeth
- Gap teeth
- Overbite/ Underbite/ Cross bite/ Open Bite
Custom aligners allow you to continue living your life! Your clear aligners are virtually undetectable, and have no wires or brackets to get in your way
How will you wear your aligners?
- For best results your Invisalign clear aligners will be worn 20-22 hours a day.
- Unlike conventional orthodontic treatment, the removable trays allow for much easier daily maintenance. Removing your custom aligners only to eat or drink, and replacing after brushing and flossing!
- Each set of trays will be worn approximately 1-2 weeks; or as prescribed by Dr. Robert Hedgepath.
- We will check your progress every 6-8 weeks, and you will pick up your new set of custom aligners at these visits!
Schedule a consultation to find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign Clear aligners!