Brighten Your Smile
What is more beautiful than a smile full of bright white teeth? Unfortunately, one of the first things that happen to us as we age is that our teeth begin to lose their youthful whiteness. Now, thanks to new technology, we have more and more ways to return them to their youthful glow. One of the fastest and most exciting ways is laser whitening, sometimes known also as light-activated teeth whitening.
Why Do Teeth Darken?
Several factors can dull, darken and discolor our teeth as we age:
- Aging: No matter how meticulous your oral hygiene, you can’t stop this one. As we age, the enamel on our teeth begins to thin and reveal the yellow dentin layer below, taking with it the sparkling white we enjoyed in our youth.
- Staining: This is one you can affect by changing your habits. Better brushing and regular oral hygiene can make a big difference. So can avoiding foods and beverages that cause stainings, such as dark berries, coffee, tea, sodas and red wine. Smoking and using smokeless tobacco will also stain your teeth.
- Dental damage: Chipped teeth and tooth erosion caused by excessive exposure to acidic foods and drinks, such as soda and citrus, may also cause darkening by leaving parts of teeth without enough protective tooth enamel. Teeth will darken more quickly wherever the enamel has been chipped or eroded away.
No matter why your teeth have darkened, we can give you the smile makeover you want and return them to the beautiful pearly whites you once had.
Facts About Teeth Whitening
Everyone wants to have beautiful white teeth when they smile. Zoom whitening is a simple and effective procedure offered by our Bayview Dental Arts dentists in Naples that can instantly transform the way you feel about your smile.
- Professional teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. It is also one of the most cost-effective ways to noticeably improve the look of your teeth.
- Whiter teeth will not only improve the look of your smile, they’ll improve the look of your face as well. Discolored teeth can make you look older, while a bright smile can take years off your appearance.
- Although a variety of home whitening products are available, the professional teeth whitening products and treatments offered by your dentist are the safest and most effective, offering you whiter teeth in less time.
- Whitening toothpaste cannot improve the look of your teeth, but rather helps to maintain them by reducing the buildup of stains. This is a great product to use in conjunction with professional dental transformations for longer-lasting results.
- Teeth whitening is completely safe and there is no limit to the number of times you can whiten your teeth. You can continue to touch up your smile as you age to maintain your appearance and your confidence.
Laser Whitening Is Lightning Fast
Compared to previous whitening methods, laser whitening is extremely fast. Unlike messy trays of unpleasant bleaching substances that work over months but only if used daily, laser whitening gets your teeth up to ten shades whiter in just one short office visit.
The professional teeth whitening technology is complex, but the process is simple. We start by applying a bleaching gel created just for laser use to your teeth and then activate the gel using a beam of special light called a laser. After several passes with the laser, we’re finished. The results are instant. You leave the office with a mouth full of beautiful shiny white teeth.
After your laser dentistry treatment, if you take better care of your teeth and avoid the foods and beverages that stained them, you can enjoy the results for years to come.
Beautiful White Teeth Are Just a Phone Call Away
If you’ve tried using the messy trays or uncomfortable sticky strips and are ready for something that really works, call our dental experts today to schedule an appointment for your laser whitening. The teeth you are wanting are just an hour away.